AMPPS 1:1 Workshop
Register to attend an upcoming AMPPS 1:1 workshop by completing the form below. Please be sure to register for the type of training that best meets your needs.
Note that training may take place in-person or online. With online training, the presenter and attendees will connect through commonly used virtual meeting software, such as Zoom or Google Meet. In-person and online options offer the same quality training experience.
To ensure the highest quality training and that attendees can use AMPPS 1:1 most effectively, our trainings occur over three separate training sessions:
- Training Module 1 = 2.5 hours
- Training Module 2 = 2.5 hours
- Individualized Virtual Coaching session for feedback and support (30-45 minutes)
As part of the training, each participant will receive:
- Each training participant will also receive:Digital copy of AMPPS-1:1 Implementation Protocols
Digital copy of AMPPS-1:1 Curriculum (includes all 8 instructional units)
Access to digital tools that simplify data recording and interpretation
.6 CEUs (6 hours-worth)
Upcoming Training Dates and Times:
- We are not offering AMPPS training at this time. Be sure to check back for future dates.
Don’t see a training option that currently fits your needs or schedule? Contact us for additional options.
Interested in learning more about organizing a training for multiple people from your school, district, or organization or customizing an AMPPS training plan? Contact us and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.